Conflicts of interest: none
Original Clinical Article
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 102–107, January 2011
How to Cite
Yamamoto, T., Sakakibara, R., Uchiyama, T., Yamaguchi, C., Nomura, F., Ito, T., Yanagisawa, M., Yano, M., Awa, Y., Yamanishi, T., Hattori, T. and Kuwabara, S. (2011), Pelvic organ dysfunction is more prevalent and severe in MSA-P compared to parkinson's disease. Neurourol. Urodyn., 30: 102–107. doi: 10.1002/nau.20948
Linda Brubaker led the review process.
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 2Neurological Rehabilitation, 2013,,