Conflicts of interest: De Wacter-Fellowship travel: Astellas. Wyndaele- Consultant: Pfizer, Eli Lilly, Novartis; Honoraria/speaker: Astellas, Pfizer, Novartis, Eli Lilly, Ismar Healthcare, Coloplast; Clinical trial participant: Astellas, Pfizer, GSK, Novartis, Esteril, Allergan, Schwarz; Fellowship/grants: Astellas, Aventis, Zambou, Glaxo, Innovex, PPD, Synthelabs, Parexel, Bayer.
Original Basic Science Article
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 158–162, January 2011
How to Cite
De Bock, F., De Wachter, S. and Wyndaele, J.-J. (2011), Exploring the mechanisms of intravesical electrical stimulation in the in vitro rat whole bladder after treatment with atropine, α,β-methylATP and tetrodotoxin. Neurourol. Urodyn., 30: 158–162. doi: 10.1002/nau.20949
Karl-Erik Andersson led the review process.
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2010
- Universitair Ziekenhuis Antwerpen (UZA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.