Conflict of interest: Thomas M. Kessler has acted as a consultant for Medtronic and Allergan.
Original Clinical Article
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 121–125, January 2011
How to Cite
Wuethrich, P. Y., Burkhard, F. C., Panicker, J. N. and Kessler, T. M. (2011), Effects of thoracic epidural analgesia on lower urinary tract function in women. Neurourol. Urodyn., 30: 121–125. doi: 10.1002/nau.20950
Chris Winters led the review process.
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2010
- Swiss Society of Anaesthesiology SSAR-SGAR, Bern, Switzerland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.