Conflicts of interest: None.
Original Basic Science Article
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 183–187, January 2011
How to Cite
Lewis, M.S., Snyder, P.J., Pietrzak, R.H., Darby, D., Feldman, R.A. and Maruff, P. (2011), The effect of acute increase in urge to void on cognitive function in healthy adults. Neurourol. Urodyn., 30: 183–187. doi: 10.1002/nau.20963
Roger Dmochowski led the review process.
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2010
- CogState Ltd
This article has been cited by:
- 1It is about time we put an end to the dehumanisation of the academic world, The European Journal of Contraception and Reproductive Health Care, 2014, 19, 1, 1,
- 2Cognition et miction, Progrès en Urologie, 2013, 23, 17, 1511, , , ,
- 3Methods for studying naturally occurring human pain and their analogues, PAIN, 2013, 154, 2, 190, , , ,
- You have free access to this content4
- 5Computerized Neurocognitive Testing in the Medical Evaluation of Sports Concussion, Pediatric Annals, 2012, 41, 9, 371, , ,
- 6Residency Training Oversight(s) in Surgery: The History and Legacy of the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education Reforms, Surgical Clinics of North America, 2012, 92, 1, 117,