Conflicts of interest: Dr. Kullman: Research grant-Proctor and Gamble; Dr. de Groat: Consultant-Medtronic, Ethicon, Eli Lilly, Takedo, Endo Pharma; Speaker honorarium-Astellas, Medtronic; Equity interests: Pfizer; Dr. Downs: Employee/Director- Proctor and Gamble; Dr. Rosenbaum: Employee/Director-Proctor and Gamble; Dr. Limberg: Equity interests, Employee/Director- Proctor and Gamble.
Original Basic Science Article
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 144–150, January 2011
How to Cite
Kullmann, F. A., Downs, T. R., Artim, D. E., Limberg, B. J., Shah, M., Contract, D., de Groat, W. C. and Rosenbaum, J. S. (2011), Urothelial beta-3 adrenergic receptors in the rat bladder. Neurourol. Urodyn., 30: 144–150. doi: 10.1002/nau.20965
Karl-Erik Andersson led the review process.
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2010
- Procter & Gamble Pharmaceuticals, Inc., now Warner Chilcott Pharmaceuticals Inc;
- American Urology Association;
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NIDDK 49430
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.