Conflicts of interest: Dr. Kullman: Research grant-Proctor and Gamble; Dr. de Groat: Consultant-Medtronic, Ethicon, Eli Lilly, Takedo, Endo Pharma; Speaker honorarium-Astellas, Medtronic; Equity interests: Pfizer; Dr. Downs: Employee/Director- Proctor and Gamble; Dr. Rosenbaum: Employee/Director-Proctor and Gamble; Dr. Limberg: Equity interests, Employee/Director- Proctor and Gamble.
Original Basic Science Article
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 144–150, January 2011
How to Cite
Kullmann, F. A., Downs, T. R., Artim, D. E., Limberg, B. J., Shah, M., Contract, D., de Groat, W. C. and Rosenbaum, J. S. (2011), Urothelial beta-3 adrenergic receptors in the rat bladder. Neurourol. Urodyn., 30: 144–150. doi: 10.1002/nau.20965
Karl-Erik Andersson led the review process.
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2010
- Procter & Gamble Pharmaceuticals, Inc., now Warner Chilcott Pharmaceuticals Inc;
- American Urology Association;
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NIDDK 49430
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.