Conflicts of interest: None.
Original Clinical Article
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 126–132, January 2011
How to Cite
Kaplan, P. B., Usta, U., Inal, H. A., Tastekin, T. and Tokuc, B. (2011), Neuromuscular morphometry of the uterine ligaments and vaginal wall in women with pelvic organ prolapse. Neurourol. Urodyn., 30: 126–132. doi: 10.1002/nau.20972
Linda Brubaker led the review process.
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2010
- Trakya University Research Council. Grant Number: TUBAP-800
Vol. 33, Issue 8, 1281, Article first published online: 13 OCT 2014
This article has been cited by:
- 2Changes in elastin density in different locations of the vaginal wall in women with pelvic organ prolapse, International Urogynecology Journal, 2014, 25, 12, 1673, , , , , , , , ,
- 4Histology of the vaginal wall in women with pelvic organ prolapse: a literature review, International Urogynecology Journal, 2013, 24, 12, 2011, , , , , , , ,
- 5Pathology of Breast Cancer: from Classic Concepts to Molecular Pathology and Pathogenesis, Acta Chirurgica Latviensis, 2012, 12, 1, , , ,