Conflicts of interest: Yao-Chi Chuang: consultant of Lipella and Allergan; Pradeep Tyagi: consultant of Lipella; Hsuan-Ying Huang, Naoki Yoshimura, Moya Wu: nothing to disclosure related to this study; Jonathan Kaufman: employee of Lipella; Michael B. Chancellor: consultant of Allergan and employee of Lipella.
Basic Science Paper
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 421–427, March 2011
How to Cite
Chuang, Y.-C., Tyagi, P., Huang, H.-Y., Yoshimura, N., Wu, M., Kaufman, J. and Chancellor, M. B. (2011), Intravesical immune suppression by liposomal tacrolimus in cyclophosphamide-induced inflammatory cystitis. Neurourol. Urodyn., 30: 421–427. doi: 10.1002/nau.20981
Lori Birder led the review process.
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2010
- National Science Council Taiwan;
- Chang Gung Memorial Hospital CMRPG;
- Lipella Pharmaceutical, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.