Dirk De Ridder led the review process.
Evidence Based Medicine
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 292–301, March 2011
How to Cite
Andersson, K.-E., de Groat, W. C., McVary, K. T., Lue, T. F., Maggi, M., Roehrborn, C. G., Wyndaele, J. J., Melby, T. and Viktrup, L. (2011), Tadalafil for the treatment of lower urinary tract symptoms secondary to benign prostatic hyperplasia: Pathophysiology and mechanism(s) of action. Neurourol. Urodyn., 30: 292–301. doi: 10.1002/nau.20999
Conflicts of interest: KEA, consultant for Eli Lilly and Company (Lilly) and Pfizer; WCdG, equity interest in Pfizer and consultant for Lilly; KTM, consultant, speaker honoraria, and research grants from Lilly/ICOS, Allergan; TFL, consultant for Lilly, Allergan, GSK, Watson, and speaker honoraria from Lilly, Watson and GSK; MM, consultant, speaker honoraria, clinical investigator and research grants from Lilly and Bayer-Schering, and fellowship or travel grants from Lilly; CGR, consultant and contractor for Lilly; JJW, consultant for Lilly and Pfizer, and speaker honoraria and clinical investigator for Pfizer; TM, acting as employee of Lilly via joint venture; LV, employee and equity interest in Lilly.
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.