A. M. and C. H. M. are employees of Allergan Inc.
Epidemiology and healthcare utilization of neurogenic bladder patients in a us claims database†
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 395–401, March 2011
How to Cite
Manack, A., Motsko, S. P., Haag-Molkenteller, C., Dmochowski, R. R., Goehring, E. L., Nguyen-Khoa, B.-A. and Jones, J. K. (2011), Epidemiology and healthcare utilization of neurogenic bladder patients in a us claims database. Neurourol. Urodyn., 30: 395–401. doi: 10.1002/nau.21003
Conflict of interest: The author was an employee of The Degge Group, Ltd. at the time the study was conducted.
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2010
- Allergan Inc., Irvine, CA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.