Conflicts of interest: Karin Coyne, Mary Kay Margolis and Ray Hsieh are employed by United BioSource Corporation (UBC), which provides consulting and other research services to pharmaceutical, device, government and non-government organizations. In these salaried positions, they work with a variety of companies and organizations. They receive no payment or honoraria directly from these organizations for services rendered. Vasudha Vats is an employee of Pfizer, Inc. Christopher Chapple is a consultant for Pfizer, Astellas, Novartis, Tanabe and Recordati, Ono and Xention and Allergan. As a consultant, Dr. Chapple receives speaker honorariums, research grants and participates in company-funded trials.
Urodynamics and Lower Urinary Tract Function
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 360–365, March 2011
How to Cite
Coyne, K. S., Margolis, M. K., Hsieh, R., Vats, V. and Chapple, C. R. (2011), Validation of the urinary sensation scale (USS). Neurourol. Urodyn., 30: 360–365. doi: 10.1002/nau.21005
Dirk De Ridder led the review process.
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2009
- Pfizer, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.