Conflict of interest: none.
Urinary incontinence among group fitness instructors including yoga and pilates teachers†
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 370–373, March 2011
How to Cite
Bø, K., Bratland-Sanda, S. and Sundgot-Borgen, J. (2011), Urinary incontinence among group fitness instructors including yoga and pilates teachers. Neurourol. Urodyn., 30: 370–373. doi: 10.1002/nau.21006
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.