Dirk De Ridder led the review process.
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 556–562, April 2011
How to Cite
Rovner, E., Kennelly, M., Schulte-Baukloh, H., Zhou, J., Haag-Molkenteller, C. and Dasgupta, P. (2011), Urodynamic results and clinical outcomes with intradetrusor injections of onabotulinumtoxina in a randomized, placebo-controlled dose-finding study in idiopathic overactive bladder. Neurourol. Urodyn., 30: 556–562. doi: 10.1002/nau.21021
Conflicts of interest: Dr. Rovner-Consultant: Allergan, Pfizer, Astellas, Solace Therapeutics, Medtronics; Speaker honorarium: Allergan, Pfizer; Trial participation: Allergan, Pfizer, Tencion; Research grant: Johnson and Johnson, Solace Therapeutics, Tencion; Symposia participant: Astellas.
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.