Conflicts of interest: none.
Original Clinical Article
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 30, Issue 7, pages 1319–1324, September 2011
How to Cite
Dyer, K. Y., Xu, Y., Brubaker, L., Nygaard, I., Markland, A., Rahn, D., Chai, T. C., Stoddard, A., Lukacz, E. and for the Urinary Incontinence Treatment Network (UITN) (2011), Minimum important difference for validated instruments in women with urge incontinence. Neurourol. Urodyn., 30: 1319–1324. doi: 10.1002/nau.21028
Christopher Chapple led the review process.
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2010
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases U01 DK58225 U01 DK58229 U01 DK58234 U01 DK58231 U01 DK60379 U01 DK60380 U01 DK60393 U01 DK60395 U01 DK60397 60401
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development and Office of Research in Women's Health, National Institutes of Health
- BE-DRI (NCT00090584)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.