Chris Winters led the review process.
Original Clinical Article
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 30, Issue 8, pages 1493–1496, November 2011
How to Cite
Oerlemans, D. J.A.J., van Voskuilen, A. C., Marcelissen, T., Weil, E. H.J., de Bie, R. A. and Van Kerrebroeck, P. E.V. (2011), Is on-demand sacral neuromodulation in patients with OAB syndrome a feasible therapy regime?. Neurourol. Urodyn., 30: 1493–1496. doi: 10.1002/nau.21070
Conflicts of interest: Both Prof. Ph van Kerrebroeck and EHJ Weil are study investigators and did work as a consultant for Medtronic. They received a research grant from Medtronic.
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2010
- WAMU (Scientific Foundation Urology Maastricht)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.