Conflicts of interest: none.
Original Clinical Article
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 30, Issue 8, pages 1448–1455, November 2011
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Xu, K., Hu, H., Zhang, X., Wang, X., Na, Y. and Kang, X. (2011), Prevalence, risk factors, and impact on health related quality of life of overactive bladder in China. Neurourol. Urodyn., 30: 1448–1455. doi: 10.1002/nau.21072
Dirk De Ridder led the review process.
Yuliang Wang and Kexin Xu contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2010
- Astellas Pharma China, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.