Eric Rovner led the review process.
Original Clinical Article
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 30, Issue 8, pages 1603–1608, November 2011
How to Cite
Podnar, S. (2011), Neurophysiologic studies of the sacral reflex in women with “non-neurogenic” sacral dysfunction. Neurourol. Urodyn., 30: 1603–1608. doi: 10.1002/nau.21076
Conflict of interest: Podnar-Speaker honorarium: Grunenthal, Novartis.
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2010
- Ministry of Science and Technology of the Republic of Slovenia. Grant Number: P3-0338
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.