Linda Brubaker led the review process.
Original Clinical Article
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 30, Issue 8, pages 1613–1619, November 2011
How to Cite
Madill, S., Tang, A., Pontbriand-Drolet, S. and Dumoulin, C. (2011), Comparison of two methods for measuring the pubococcygeal line from sagittal-plane magnetic resonance imaging. Neurourol. Urodyn., 30: 1613–1619. doi: 10.1002/nau.21079
Conflict of interest: none.
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.