Conflicts of interest: Frenkl, T, Railkar R., Palcza, J., Scott, B.B., Alon, A. and Green S. are employees of Merck, Sharpe & Dohme Corp., A subsidiary of Merck & Co., Inc., the studies' sponsor, and may own stock/stock options in the company. Werner Schaefer declares no conflict of interest.
Original Clinical Article
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 30, Issue 8, pages 1565–1569, November 2011
How to Cite
Frenkl, T. L., Railkar, R., Palcza, J., Scott, B. B., Alon, A., Green, S. and Schaefer, W. (2011), Variability of urodynamic parameters in patients with overactive bladder. Neurourol. Urodyn., 30: 1565–1569. doi: 10.1002/nau.21081
Ron van Mastrigt led the review process.
The design of the study protocols was the responsibility of Merck Research Laboratories in collaboration with various health authorities. All analyses were conducted by scientists at Merck Research Laboratories. All authors had full access to the study data.
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.