Radiologist, FRCP, FRCS, FRCR.
Original Clinical Article
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 30, Issue 8, pages 1620–1626, November 2011
How to Cite
Crotty, K., Bartram, C. I., Pitkin, J., Cairns, M. C., Taylor, P. C., Dorey, G. and Chatoor, D. (2011), Investigation of optimal cues to instruction for pelvic floor muscle contraction: A pilot study using 2D ultrasound imaging in pre-menopausal, nulliparous, continent women. Neurourol. Urodyn., 30: 1620–1626. doi: 10.1002/nau.21083
Linada Brubaker led the review process.
Conflicts of interest: none.
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.