Heinz Koelbl led the review process.
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 771–774, June 2011
How to Cite
Smith, A. R.B., Artibani, W. and Drake, M. J. (2011), Managing unsatisfactory outcome after mid-urethral tape insertion. Neurourol. Urodyn., 30: 771–774. doi: 10.1002/nau.21090
Conflicts of interest: Drake-Consultant: Ferring, Astellas; Speaker honorarium: Ferring, Pfizer, Astellas; Trial participation: Allergan, Astellas; Research grant: Astellas. Smith- Research grants: Gyneidas, Ethicon; Advisory boards: AMS, Ethicon; Speaker honorarium: Ethicon, Astellas. Artibani- Grants/speaker honorarium: Astellas, Pfizer, Ipsen, Takeda, Sigma Tau.
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.