Conflict of interest: Lily A. Arya has served as consultant for Pfizer & Astellas. Both companies make drugs for urge incontinence. The present paper is not related to treatment of urge incontinence.
Original Clinical Article
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 30, Issue 8, pages 1597–1602, November 2011
How to Cite
Arya, L. A., Heidi, H., Cory, L., Segal, S. and Northington, G. M. (2011), Construct validity of a questionnaire to measure the type of fluid intake and type of urinary incontinence. Neurourol. Urodyn., 30: 1597–1602. doi: 10.1002/nau.21091
Eric Rovner led the peer review process.
- Issue online: 19 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.