Dirk De Ridder led the peer review process.
Original Clinical Article
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 30, Issue 8, pages 1480–1485, November 2011
How to Cite
Staskin, D., Khullar, V., Michel, M. C., Morrow, J. D., Sun, F., Guan, Z. and Dmochowski, R. (2011), Effects of voluntary dose escalation in a placebo-controlled, flexible-dose trial of fesoterodine in subjects with overactive bladder. Neurourol. Urodyn., 30: 1480–1485. doi: 10.1002/nau.21099
Conflict of interest: Dr. Staskin is a speaker for Allergan, Astellas, Glaxo, Pfizer, and Watson. He is also a consultant for Allergan, Astellas, Glaxo, and Pfizer. Dr. Khullar is a consultant for Pfizer, Astellas, Allergan, and Novartis; a speaker for Pfizer and Astellas; an investigator for Pfizer, Astellas, and Allergan, and has received research grants from Pfizer and Astellas. Dr. Michel is a consultant for Astellas, Bayer, Pfizer, Schwarz Pharma, and Theravance; a speaker for Allergan, Astellas, and Pfizer; an investigator for Astellas, Bayer, and Pfizer, and has received research grants from Astellas, Bayer, and Theravance. Dr. Dmochowski is a consultant for Pfizer, Astellas, Johnson & Johnson, Merck, and Allergan. Dr. Guan and Mr. Sun are employees of Pfizer Inc. Dr. Morrow was an employee of Pfizer Inc when this study was conducted.
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2010
- Pfizer Inc
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.