Conflicts of interest: none.
Original Basic Science Article
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 30, Issue 8, pages 1586–1590, November 2011
How to Cite
Van Meel, T. D. and Wyndaele, J.-J. (2011), Reproducibility of urodynamic filling sensation at weekly interval in healthy volunteers and in women with detrusor overactivity. Neurourol. Urodyn., 30: 1586–1590. doi: 10.1002/nau.21100
Ron van Mastrigt led the peer review process.
- Issue online: 19 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.