Lori Birder led the review process.
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 684–691, June 2011
How to Cite
Kanai, A., Wyndaele, J.-J., Andersson, K.-E., Fry, C., Ikeda, Y., Zabbarova, I. and De Wachter, S. (2011), Researching bladder afferents—determining the effects of β3-adrenergic receptor agonists and botulinum toxin type-A. Neurourol. Urodyn., 30: 684–691. doi: 10.1002/nau.21102
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.