Conflicts of interest: Pierre Denys acts as both an investigator and advisor to Allergan Inc and advisor to Beaufour Ipsen. Emmanuel Chartier-Kastler acts as both an investigator and advisor to Allergan Inc.
Original Clinical Article
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 30, Issue 8, pages 1533–1537, November 2011
How to Cite
Schnitzler, A., Genet, F., Durand, M.-C., Roche, N., Bensmail, D., Chartier-Kastler, E. and Denys, P. (2011), Pilot study evaluating the safety of intradetrusor injections of botulinum toxin type a: Investigation of generalized spread using single-fiber EMG. Neurourol. Urodyn., 30: 1533–1537. doi: 10.1002/nau.21103
This observational study was performed under the Loi Huriet and according to the Helsinki declaration of ethics.
Roger Dmochowski led the review process.
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.