Karl-Erik Andersson led the review process.
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 668–672, June 2011
How to Cite
Birder, L. A., Hanna-Mitchell, A. T., Mayer, E. and Buffington, C. A. (2011), Cystitis, Co-morbid disorders and associated epithelial dysfunction. Neurourol. Urodyn., 30: 668–672. doi: 10.1002/nau.21109
Conflict of interest: none.
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2010
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R37 DK54824, R01 DK57284, P50 DK64539, K01 DK080184
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.