Lori Birder led the review process.
Original Basic Science Article
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 30, Issue 8, pages 1633–1638, November 2011
How to Cite
Miller, D. W., Hinton, M. and Chen, F. (2011), Evaluation of drug efflux transporter liabilities of darifenacin in cell culture models of the blood–brain and blood–ocular barriers. Neurourol. Urodyn., 30: 1633–1638. doi: 10.1002/nau.21110
Conflict of interest: Financial support for these studies were obtained through research contract awarded to Dr. Miller, from Novartis Pharmaceutical Company.
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2010
- Novartis Pharmaceutical Company
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.