Christopher Chapple led the review process.
Letter to the Editor
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 30, Issue 8, page 1706, November 2011
How to Cite
Damaser, M. S. (2011), Author's response re: Schaefer, W Re: Re: Cooper MA, fletter PC, Zaszczurynski, Damaser MS. Comparison of air-charged and water-filled urodynamic pressure measurement catheters. Neurourol Urodyn 2011;30:1710. Neurourol. Urodyn., 30: 1706. doi: 10.1002/nau.21112
Conflicts of interest: In accordance with Cleveland Clinic policy, I am disclosing that I served in 2007–2008 as a consultant for TDOC and LLC, which was a partial sponsor of the research described in this manuscript and whose products are described in this manuscript. Neither TDOC nor its employees participated in the study design; the collection, analysis, or interpretation of the data; the writing or revising of the manuscript; or in the decision to submit the manuscript for publication.
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.