Conflict of interest: none.
Original Clinical Article
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 126–131, January 2012
How to Cite
Ramanah, R., Ballester, M., Chereau, E., Rouzier, R. and Daraï, E. (2012), Effects of pelvic organ prolapse repair on urinary symptoms: A comparative study between the laparoscopic and vaginal approach. Neurourol. Urodyn., 31: 126–131. doi: 10.1002/nau.21117
Linda Brubaker led the review process.
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 1Genital prolapse repair with Avaulta Plus® mesh: Functional results and quality of life, Progrès en Urologie, 2013, 23, 4, 270, , , , , ,
- 2Incidence and risk factors of postoperative stress urinary incontinence following laparoscopic sacrocolpopexy in patients with negative preoperative prolapse reduction stress testing, International Urogynecology Journal, 2013, 24, 3, 485, , ,
- 3Pelvic organ prolapse surgery and bladder function, International Urogynecology Journal, 2013, 24, 11, 1843, ,
- 4Voiding difficulties after vaginal mesh cystocele repair: does the perivesical dissection matter?, International Urogynecology Journal, 2013, 24, 8, 1385, , , , , ,