Eric Rovner led the review process.
Original Clinical Article
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 30, Issue 8, pages 1489–1492, November 2011
How to Cite
Peters, K. M., Killinger, K. A. and Boura, J. A. (2011), Is sensory testing during lead placement crucial for achieving positive outcomes after sacral neuromodulation?. Neurourol. Urodyn., 30: 1489–1492. doi: 10.1002/nau.21122
Conflict of interest: Kenneth M. Peters is a consultant and investigator for Medtronic, Inc. This study resulted from our institution's prospective database and received no financial support from Medtronic or any other company.
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2011
- Ministrelli Program for Urology Research and Education (MPURE)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.