Linda Brubaker led the review process.
Original Basic Science Article
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 30, Issue 8, pages 1627–1632, November 2011
How to Cite
Wen, Y., Ho, J. Y.-P., Polan, M. L. and Chen, B. (2011), Expression of apoptotic factors in vaginal tissues from women with urogenital prolapse. Neurourol. Urodyn., 30: 1627–1632. doi: 10.1002/nau.21127
Conflict of Interest: none.
- Issue online: 19 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2011
- National Institute of Aging at the National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: RO1 AG01790
- Mary Lake Polan Transition Fund of the Stanford University School of Medicine
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.