Conflict of interest: none.
Original Clinical Article
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 30, Issue 8, pages 1497–1502, November 2011
How to Cite
Kuo, H.-C. (2011), Reduction of urgency severity is associated with long-term therapeutic effect after intravesical onabotulinumtoxina injection for idiopathic detrusor overactivity. Neurourol. Urodyn., 30: 1497–1502. doi: 10.1002/nau.21132
Roger Dmochowski led the review process.
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.