Ron van Mastrigt led the review process.
Original Clinical Article
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 30, Issue 8, pages 1557–1564, November 2011
How to Cite
Hogan, S., Jarvis, P., Gammie, A. and Abrams, P. (2011), Quality control in urodynamics and the role of software support in the QC procedure. Neurourol. Urodyn., 30: 1557–1564. doi: 10.1002/nau.21133
Conflict of interest:none.
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.