Eric Rovner led the review process
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 704–707, June 2011
How to Cite
Staskin, D., Tubaro, A., Norton, P. A. and Ashton-Miller, J. A. (2011), Mechanisms of continence and surgical cure in female and male SUI: Surgical research initiatives. Neurourol. Urodyn., 30: 704–707. doi: 10.1002/nau.21139
Conflicts of interest: Staskin- AMS: Owner of patent, consultant, royalties, speaker honorarium. Ashton-Miller- AMS: Consultant, research grant; Kimberly Clark Corp: Research grant.
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.