Conflict of interest: none.
Original Clinical Article
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 121–125, January 2012
How to Cite
Resende, A. P. M., Stüpp, L., Bernardes, B. T., Oliveira, E., Castro, R. A., Girão, M. J. B. C. and Sartori, M. G. F. (2012), Can hypopressive exercises provide additional benefits to pelvic floor muscle training in women with pelvic organ prolapse?. Neurourol. Urodyn., 31: 121–125. doi: 10.1002/nau.21149
Linda Brubaker led the review process.
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2011
- State of São Paulo Research Foundation (FAPESP)