Christopher Chapple led the review process.
Original Clinical Article
Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 30, Issue 8, pages 1416–1421, November 2011
How to Cite
Ou, R. and Zimmern, P. (2011), Lost to follow-up in high level evidence-based studies related to the surgical management of lower urinary tract symptoms secondary to benign prostatic enlargement: Does it matter?. Neurourol. Urodyn., 30: 1416–1421. doi: 10.1002/nau.21165
Conflict of interest: none.
- Issue online: 19 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.