Heinz Koelbl led the review process.
Original Basic Science Article
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 190–194, January 2012
How to Cite
Boncher, N., Vricella, G., Kavran, M., Xiao, N. and Hijaz, A. (2012), Setting a new standard: Updating the vaginal distention translational model for stress urinary incontinence. Neurourol. Urodyn., 31: 190–194. doi: 10.1002/nau.21168
Conflict of interest: none.
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2011
- University Hospitals of Cleveland Family Medicine Fund Award. Grant Number: P0089
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.