Karl-Erik Andersson led the review process.
Original Basic Science Article
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 174–177, January 2012
How to Cite
Kaddumi, E. G., Qnais, E.Y. and Allouh, M.Z. (2012), Effect of esophagus distention on urinary bladder function in rats. Neurourol. Urodyn., 31: 174–177. doi: 10.1002/nau.21173
Conflict of interest: none.
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2011
- Deanship of Scientific Research and Graduate Studies in the Hashemite University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!