Heinz Koelbl led the review process.
Original Basic Science Article
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 109–114, January 2012
How to Cite
Bortolini, M. A.T., Shynlova, O., Drutz, H. P., Castro, R. A., Girão, M. J.B.C., Lye, S. and Alarab, M. (2012), Expression of genes encoding smooth muscle contractile proteins in vaginal tissue of women with and without pelvic organ prolapse. Neurourol. Urodyn., 31: 109–114. doi: 10.1002/nau.21175
Conflict of interest: The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Data presented at the 35th Annual Meeting of the International Urogynecologic Association (IUGA), in August 25, 2010, Toronto, ON, CA.
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.