Conflict of interest: none.
Original Basic Science Article
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 36–43, January 2012
How to Cite
Stafford, R. E., Ashton-Miller, J. A., Sapsford, R. and Hodges, P. W. (2012), Activation of the striated urethral sphincter to maintain continence during dynamic tasks in healthy men. Neurourol. Urodyn., 31: 36–43. doi: 10.1002/nau.21178
Eric Rovner led the review process.
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2011
This article has been cited by:
- You have free access to this content1
- 2The effect of abdominal and pelvic floor muscle activation patterns on urethral pressure, World Journal of Urology, 2013, 31, 3, 639, , ,
- 3Spinal Control, 2013,, , , , , ,
- 4Novel Insight into the Dynamics of Male Pelvic Floor Contractions Through Transperineal Ultrasound Imaging, The Journal of Urology, 2012, 188, 4, 1224, , , ,