Lori Birder led the review process.
Original Basic Science Article
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 168–173, January 2012
How to Cite
Gu, B., Wu, G., Si, J., Xu, Y. and Andersson, K.-E. (2012), Improving voiding efficiency in the diabetic rat by a 5-HT1A serotonin receptor agonist. Neurourol. Urodyn., 31: 168–173. doi: 10.1002/nau.21182
Conflict of interest: none.
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30872568
- Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality. Grant Number: 09QH1402000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.