Lori Birder led the review process.
Original Basic Science Article
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 185–189, January 2012
How to Cite
Nomiya, M., Sagawa, K., Yazaki, J., Takahashi, N., Kushida, N., Haga, N., Aikawa, K., Matsui, T., Oka, M., Fukui, T., Andersson, K.-E. and Yamaguchi, O. (2012), Increased bladder activity is associated with elevated oxidative stress markers and proinflammatory cytokines in a rat model of atherosclerosis-induced chronic bladder ischemia. Neurourol. Urodyn., 31: 185–189. doi: 10.1002/nau.21191
Conflict of interest: none.
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.