Linda Brubaker led the review process.
Original Clinical Article
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 75–79, January 2012
How to Cite
Vijaya, G., Digesu, G. A., Derpapas, A., Hendricken, C., Fernando, R. and Khullar, V. (2012), Antimuscarinic effects on current perception threshold: A prospective placebo control study. Neurourol. Urodyn., 31: 75–79. doi: 10.1002/nau.21194
Conflict of interest: GV, GAD, AD and RF have received grants from Pfizer Pharmaceutical Ltd. UK is a consultant and honorary speaker for Pfizer and received travel and research grants from Pfizer Pharmaceutical Ltd.
G. Vijaya—Data collection, conception and design of study, writing the manuscript; G.A. Digesu—Data collection, conception and design of study, writing and editing the manuscript; C. Hendricken—Data collection; A. Derpapas—Editing the manuscript; R. Fernando—Design of the study and editing the manuscript; V. Khullar—Conception and design of study, editing the manuscript.
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2011
- Pfizer Pharmaceutical Ltd
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.