Heinz Koelbl led the review process.
Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 496–501, April 2012
How to Cite
Chai, T. C., Huang, L., Kenton, K., Richter, H. E., Baker, J., Kraus, S., Litman, H. and for the Urinary Incontinence Treatment Network (UITN) (2012), Association of Baseline urodynamic measures of urethral function with clinical, demographic, and other urodynamic variables in women prior to undergoing midurethral sling surgery. Neurourol. Urodyn., 31: 496–501. doi: 10.1002/nau.21198
Conflict of interest: none.
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.