Linda Brubaker led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 526–534, April 2012
How to Cite
Albers-Heitner, C.P., Joore, M.A., Winkens, R.A.G., Lagro-Janssen, A.L.M., Severens, J.L. and Berghmans, L.C.M. (2012), Cost-effectiveness of involving nurse specialists for adult patients with urinary incontinence in primary care compared to care-as-usual: An economic evaluation alongside a pragmatic randomized controlled trial. Neurourol. Urodyn., 31: 526–534. doi: 10.1002/nau.21204
Conflict of interest: none.
Trial registration: http://www.controlled-trials.com/isrctn/62722772.
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.