Linda Brubaker led the review process.
Original Clinical Article
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 132–138, January 2012
How to Cite
Bols, E., Berghmans, B., de Bie, R., Govaert, B., van Wunnik, B., Heymans, M., Hendriks, E. and Baeten, C. (2012), Rectal balloon training as add-on therapy to pelvic floor muscle training in adults with fecal incontinence: A randomized controlled trial. Neurourol. Urodyn., 31: 132–138. doi: 10.1002/nau.21218
Conflict of interest: none.
The study sponsor had no role in the study design, in the collection, analysis and interpretation data, in the writing of the report, and in the decision to submit the paper for publication.
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2011
- Medeco BV
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.