Lori Birder led the review process.
Original Basic Science Article
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 178–184, January 2012
How to Cite
Zeng, J., Xie, K., Jiang, C., Mo, J. and Lindström, S. (2012), Bladder mechanoreceptor changes after artificial bladder outlet obstruction in the anesthetized rat. Neurourol. Urodyn., 31: 178–184. doi: 10.1002/nau.21219
The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2011
- Swedish Medical Research Council
- Qingyuan City People's Hospital of Jinan University, China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.