Robert Pickard led the review process.
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 22–29, January 2012
How to Cite
Shamliyan, T. A., Kane, R. L., Wyman, J. and Sainfort, F. (2012), Results availability from clinical research of female urinary incontinence. Neurourol. Urodyn., 31: 22–29. doi: 10.1002/nau.21220
Conflict of interest: none.
The authors of this report are responsible for its content. Statements in the report should not be construed as endorsement by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality or the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Role of the funding source: The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality provided funding. The funding source suggested the initial research questions and provided copyright release for this article, but had no role in the design, conduct, analysis, or reporting of the data, or in the decision to submit this article for publication.
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2011
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Grant Number: 290-2007-10064 I
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.