Eric Rovner led the review process.
Original Clinical Article
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 50–55, January 2012
How to Cite
Sakakibara, R., Uchida, Y., Ishii, K., Kazui, H., Hashimoto, M., Ishikawa, M., Yuasa, T., Kishi, M., Ogawa, E., Tateno, F., Uchiyama, T., Yamamoto, T., Yamanishi, T., Terada, H. and the members of SINPHONI (Study of Idiopathic Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus On Neurological Improvement) (2012), Correlation of right frontal hypoperfusion and urinary dysfunction in iNPH: A SPECT study. Neurourol. Urodyn., 31: 50–55. doi: 10.1002/nau.21222
Disclosure information: None of the authors have financial support relevant to the study. All authors have no conflict of interests.
Ethics: All patients gave informed consent before participating in the study. The present study was approved by the Ethics Committee at Sakura Medical Center, Toho University.
Imaging Statistical Analysis was made with a 3D-SSP software by Dr. Uchida.
Author Roles: Ryuji Sakakibara: Design, organization, analysis, and execution of the study. Yoshitaka Uchida: Statistical analysis of the study. Kazunari Ishii, Hiromitsu Kazui, Masaaki Hashimoto, Masaaki Ishikawa, Tatsuhiko Yuasa, Masahiko Kishi, Emina Ogawa, Fuyuki Tateno, Tomoyuki Uchiyama, Tatsuya Yamamoto, Tomonori Yamanishi, Hitoshi Terada: Execution of the study.
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 3Functional Brain Imaging and the Neural Basis for Voiding Dysfunction in Older Adults, Clinics in Geriatric Medicine, 2015,, , ,
- 4Neurology of Sexual and Bladder Disorders, 2015,,
- 5Neurology of Sexual and Bladder Disorders, 2015,,
- You have free access to this content6
- 7Association between Milder Brain Deformation before a Shunt Operation and Improvement in Cognition and Gait in Idiopathic Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus, Dementia and Geriatric Cognitive Disorders, 2013, 35, 3-4, 197, , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 8Influence of comorbidities in idiopathic normal pressure hydrocephalus — research and clinical care. A report of the ISHCSF task force on comorbidities in INPH, Fluids and Barriers of the CNS, 2013, 10, 1, 22, , , , , , , , , ,
- 9Medical Causes of Overactive Bladder, Current Bladder Dysfunction Reports, 2013, 8, 1, 51, ,
- 10The effects of hydrocephalus on the periventricular white matter in intracerebral hemorrhage: a diffuser tensor imaging study, International Journal of Neuroscience, 2013, 123, 6, 420, , , , , , ,